Yamafest (Yamaparty)

Im thinking of going but havent called sudbury cycle yet to get info and all the info im getting online isnt very accurate.

Do you think you could fill me in on some of the details and if alot of people are going?

Thanks!

Hey DHSRX,
I dont know about that Phazer.....kinda looks a little funny.
I seen the Jimmy back flip pictures...pretty cool.
Are we still on for Saturday.

Yeah I'm going.

I've been tweaking and shining up my toboggan. With all the snow that's been falling over the last couple of weeks it's going to be a wicked ride this weekend. I have another guy from Verner that is going to ride with us.

DHSRX

Hey DHSRX,
I am getting her shinned up tonight.
I have invited Yamahammer and his group from Espanola to ride with us.
The more the marrier. I had 2 others in the group but they had to cancel.
I am looking forward to it.

Maim that would be great if you can make it.
We will probably leave Garson around 9:30.
Let me know if you want to ride with us. It is a great time and great run.
I was gonna send you a PM to ask you if you wanted to join us.

DHSRX just a few little mods.
tripple pipes, SRX weights, jetted, suspension set up, reed spacers, thin head gasket, deep keel light weight skis.
I should be good to go with the SXR.

Yamyrider, Sorry I couldnt go, couldnt find a ride out there and all my riding buddies conveneiatnly broke down or were in the shop. One polaris exploded, SRX gummed up a powervale and my buddy with the SX700 decided this weekend was a good one to make his 121" a 136", bummer

I mentioned in an earlier post that I couldnt go, although I should have PM'd ya. Sorry dude

BTW, how was the ride??!?!?!, it was killing me that I couldnt go, fresh snow, nice clear day, tons of yams, what more could you want!

hey hammer,
You missed one heck of a ride. We had a great ride. Most trials were awesome. 150 mile run we got a Yamaha hat, key chain, dvd with the 2007 line up. We started at 10:30 and finished the run at about 5:00.
There is always next year.
Oh ya 2 Polaris' broken down. One never even left the parking lot broke down unloading from the trailer and the other broke down at the Sportsman.
NO broken Yamy's

i can second that. the run was awsome. my sxr is still pantin in the yard. we was runnin fast. tack didnt leave 7g for most of the day for me. gotta look into a fuel buddy for that thing. a twin runnin with the big tripples is a thirsty little bugger.

lol yamirider, i broke my sled too. pulled the flap off when i was unloading it from my truck. get that recoil fixed yet?

recoil all fixed and ready to go.
Maim got you PM. I had promissed my wife and two other Yamy riders that I would take all of them to Wolf mountain. You and your group are more then welcome to join us. It will be a family ride as well. We are all meeting at my house in the Valley and riding to Rockies then the loop from Rockies to Wolf mountain. 3 of the other riders have never been up there and really want to see it. Even though I was just there I am looking forward to it. Your 500 would not be as thirsty on that ride...lol.
Let me know if you are interested. Invite as many people as you, want no problem there. It will already be March which means the season is fastly coming to an end....

it will just be me. i said family ride as a hint for speeds we was doin ;)! . shure ill come. kirkswim is having a retreat with the boys out at camp ( ;):D ) and i was goin that way mainly to torture my brother as we all love to do.

Back