Feb Muni Pics...

Yeah, I am not in those pics either. I broke my recoil, and ended up riding with cousins on 2 - 3 foot whoops, while the rest of ya enjoyed the paved trails to the south.

Thanks to all for another excellent TY ride, yes even you Tom . . .

where'd you guys run to? i say a crowd of yami's pulling out as i pulled in to grand marais. was that some of you? we came up from graying sat. morning,but only made it to newberry and it was 830, i figured you all were already pulling out to ride so we just unloaded there.

Uh I feel so left out ... I really missed riding with you all! Although if I would have been there I probably would have had to stay back and take care of Rick and his ankle!

I see that I might be in that same pic . . .

Is that me 2nd person to the left of Tom ?

He was jumping the renagade, his foot slipped off and hit the ground first. He isn't really sure exactly how he twisted his ankle, but there is a bent in the running board. He hasn't been able to walk on it and it is pretty swallen. He is suppose to go to the doctor today.

I don't think any of the TY group went to GM on this trip. I was close, but I hardly ever go into town on the weekends anymore, just to hard to get there only to wait forever for gas.

Didn't anyone get a picture of the jump? Tom you always seem to be taking pics?!?

He is pretty bummed since he was suppose to leave for out west on Friday. That is probably hurting him more then the actual pain from his ankle.

Hey Blue, Airtime+Bigair+NO POWDER=Ankle Injury. Gina I saw his landing and it looked like it hurt. Hope he heals fast enough for his trip. It would be a shame to miss that after all the work to the Viper. I offered to do some suspension testing for him while he was gone LOL. It was nice to meet and ride with him. You have a great guy there.

Dave ;)! ;)!

P.S. See my avatar for suspension testing credentials LOL!!

If you guys EVER have a TY ride in the Minocqua, WI area, let me know. I would be honored to ride with you all. As long as you dont mind having a Polaris in your riding group.
Hebi

Back