TY RIDES ARE A MUST>>>>

onlyblue

VIP Member
If anyone hasnt tried a ty ride yet, they need to. my wife and i had a great time, and will definately attend again. the first day out, my viper had a slight, well maybe a little more than slight, problem. a driveshaft bearing went, leaving my sled kaput.... but sled and his brother stepped up, i went and got parts, and before the night was over, she was back together. if we would have been up on a solo trip, my wife and i would have been headed back home the next day, not out on another ride.

Thanks again sled....

We should start naming these rides TY Tech Ride...we have som much fun wrenching on sleds in the Garage at Alger Falls...it was our pleasure ;)!

I totallY agree with you onlyblue this was my first TY ride and I had a great time riding and meeting people that enjoy riding as much as I do, now you guys are going to have to deal with me every year!!!!!!. I also appreciate the help that Sled and the others gave me. Hey you didn't hear that belt squeal on Saturday did you?? Thank You

Also thanks ViperDave for helping my sister in law out and everyone that contributes to putting on the rides and having this site exist! :yam:

Dittos on every thing above. I had a great time. Its amazing that you can meet 25 new friends in one weekend. As for Dave, you couldn't ask for a better guy to ride with. Anyone who is willing to go back by themself, and does it quick, so you don't have to wait to long for a trailer, now thats a real friend. Maxdlx ps read my signature, it still hold true, ouch. Sled has the pics. LOL

Hey Paul and the Gang, I appreciate the props. I believe that I have found and forged some great friendships this weekend. I am amazed at how everyone I met was so cordial and friendly. And if anyone had seen how hard Yammysrx's wife ran that Phazer all weekend, they would know she could ride! To Tom, MUCH props for the effort you put forth for a bunch of people you have known for the most part, only by screen names. There is a reason this site is SO great. It's the members!!! I can't possibly remember everyone's name from the weekend, but you know who you are. Anyone who hasn't been to a TY ride needs to go once. If you do, YOU'LL BE BACK!!!

Dave :rocks: :rocks: ;)!

Yes, kudos to the little Phazer that could, and the rider. I know all about running that stock track on the conditions we had on Saturday. I am very impressed. Anybody who hasn't run a .75 with no studs and little to no ski pressure on 99 - 01 Phazer should try it sometime. If you get on the throttle you have severe oversteer, and if you let off a bit you jump back to understeer.

Great job, rider ;)! (I would use your name if I had a memory . . .)

BTW: I see someone parting a 99 Phazer on here if you need some fan parts. Actually you may want to pick up the whole engine for parts if you can. There are not a lot of these engines available. I went through that a couple of years ago.

How did the trek back for you guys go? I had to get back and head for Newberry, or I would have been glad to help out.

Hey Dave, I followed you while we caught back up to the group. I'd ride with you any day man. Who said Vipers can't fly ?

Same here Ding. Yeah, I have been told by some "FRIENDS" that I ride to fast.LOL!! Can you go too fast? I really believe it's a comfort zone thing with them. I been riding dirtbikes since I was a kid, and now that I am old and fat I have to sit when I ride LOL! It's fun to have people ask what's been done to the Ol' Red Viper. No tricks, no pipes, no magic button. Just point and go!! I hope your Canada trip goes well. It was nice to meet and ride with you.

Dave ;)! ;)!

Sounds like you all had a good time & sorry I missed it again, The people you meet on T/Y are Great as I've met a few that I have become very good friends with & love to ride with, But I am sure there are many more future friends out there! Rock on fellas.

hey dont forget my wife.... the only other female on the ride... ask toms brother, he fell to the back of our pack on the way back to alger, thinking he could take it easy... then he looked up and she was gone, on the rough stuff... phazer girl u rock, and so does mrs onlyblue... i would ride with either anytime anywhere....

Back