Attention: Everyone at Muni last weekend

onlyblue

VIP Member
give me your name and location in this pic.... i will add all the names and post it.

ex. karen 4th from right back, blue and black yami coat
todd 3rd from right back, solid blue yami coat

DetroitViper (Bob) I'm the one left/behind of your wife in the picture with the neck warmer on my head.

Yammysrx (Jason) is sitting on the ground in the first row with the gray and silver yamaha gear

Doreen the only other women there, red gear and helmet.

Center kneeling, Tod Geissler(tod), next right Tom Eisenmann(tsiceman),next right chris Mowery (chrisrx1), right end kneeling Chad Wilson (bigmax)

I'm not in that pic. My recoil broke when I went to join you guys at Best Western, so I missed the start and ended up riding with cousins to Lake Nawakwa instead.

Trail 88, and 888 were pretty flat, but the lower end of 8, and 43 were really rough by the end of the day with 2 -3 foot whoops in places. We watched 10 or so Revs go by and they were all standing up. Gives you an idea of the trail conditions. Getting out of Shingleton was dirt for quite a ways. We did mess around a little on forest roads, and dropped down onto Lake Nawakwa but couldn't do too much because the MXZs were running short on gas and we didn't want to go into Grand Marais. I still had 1/2 a tank though.

Somebody put a RX-1 Limited, with Simmons, or Precision skis, into a tree on 443 headed towards GM just a short while before we came along. We didn't see the sled but could see the tracks. Looks like he just backed up and drove away. The front bumper, and one of the rear exhaust (fake carbon-fiber) covers was left on the ground along with some other debris. His tracks were the latest tracks around so it was pretty easy to figure it out.

I would really like to ride with you guys off trail up there sometime. Maybe I can get my cousins to come along and take gas cans. They have 136 MXZs, and Renegades. They are locals to Newberry and Marquette. It just didn't work out this trip. I know Eric and Lynne.

I'm going to take a shot at filling in the blanks from memory:

1. Nos-PRO (Terry)
2. Yammysrx (Jason)
3. Maxdlx (Paul)
4. Oakhill (Bob?)
5. LittlePhazerthatCould (Doreen)
6. Tod (Tod Geissler)
7. tsiceman (Tom Eisenmann)
8. chrisrx1 (Chris Mowery)
9. bigmax (Chad Wilson)
10. Indy (I just call him Indy)
11. Dieseltodd (Todd)
12. ViperDave (Dave)
13. MrYamahagirl (Rick)
14. (Bob)
15. SledderSteve (Steve)
16. DetroitViper (Bob)
17. (Karen)
18. onlyblue (Todd)
19. Mr.Sled's Nephew (Justin)
20. Mr.Sled's Nephew's Dad (Bob) *Mr.Sled's brother*

Forgive me if I made any mistakes, too many Bob's on this ride. Easy to remember though, starts with a B, ends with a B.....

HOLY COW STEVE!!! I believe that you nailed the WHOLE group brother. Of course, being the ONLY TOTALLYBALDGUY, I was an easy one LOL!! Was a real pleasure to meet and ride withyou. Hope you get that Rage fixed up.

Dave :WayCool: :WayCool: :WayCool:

Thanks, I'm psychotic... er... I mean psychic, yeah that's it, psychic. :wink:

I've been coming to TY rides since 2002 and it's always like being with family. I've ridden with lots of other groups over the years but the TY groups always seem to be the closest knit.

Damn glad to have met all of you. ;)!

Yup,that is what everyone was calling him. His jump was ok, it was the landing that got him. Glad to hear nothing is broken. Guess he should have been on his Viper LOL! Did he tell you about his bank climbing episode? Good thing he's a strong guy.

Dave ;)! ;)!

Back