..SNAKEBIT..

VIP Member
STILL LOOKING FOR SOME HELP
mountain set-up Viper CPR 136 x 1-1/2
going to Cenntenial and UP the mountains and need some help setting up my Viper
any suggestions? NEED to be real close don't want to have to make alot
of changes will only be there for 3 days of riding
looking for carb settings jetting?
tempa flow? or unhook? ( maybe going with Atacc if I find one cheep )
needles?
screws?
pilots
clutch? (running heel clickers now) what about stock or heavy hitters??

anyone with advice??????

I have two attacc's we ride in MN ,UP of MI ,WI , WY ,ID it works great don't have to touch the carbs. makes life alot easier. Ran it 900ft to 11000 ft altitude one is my viper & i'm just putting the other on my RX1 , $ 221 right from Holtzman www.holtzmaneng.com all my polaris buddy have them & like them its almost like fuel injection Im' using 8dm-10 weight & 13.9 tip 44.1 total grams with a WWW primary spring secondary hartman custom A-3 helix with a green spring 70 deg. wind that what we run 6000ft altitude works great also 20-40 gears this are in my viper

Last edited:
stock exhaust , there is a little when in deep dry snow & that not to often , but didn't think it was a big problem there is a better filter to keep the snow out & i think MPI sells them , with the attac you shouldn't have to do any carb work just might ask about the pipes to be safe ,, nice people to work with at holtzman

you want to loosen your limter strap almost all the way & unhook your swaybar just unhook one side , the remove short tie rod , real easy, little tippy on the trail but good in the deep snow

Back