i will powder coat anything look and find out!!

SrXxTrEeM

Website
www.totallyamaha.com
8) will powder coat car parts , truck parts , big rig parts, boat stuff, race car stuff, bike stuff, atv stuff,motor bases, cylinders, heads,carbs,brake calipers,chain cases, clutch covers, clutch spinders, brake levers,you get the pic , you name it as long as it will take the heat up too 500deg F . AND FOR 45 MINS i can do it

ALSO ceramic coatting i will do any parts pipes , heads, pistons, headers, bike pipes, atv pipes,conecting rods, what ever you like , just ask

so dont be scard to ask
thnx SrXxTrEeM :P :P :lol:

srxxtreem@totallyamaha.com

Attachments

• 2018 Logo 1.jpg
    2018 Logo 1.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 5,180
  • 2018 Logo 2.jpg
    2018 Logo 2.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 5,111
  • 2018 Logo 3.jpg
    2018 Logo 3.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 5,126

what temp is your ceramic coating good to? can you tell me some more about your anodizing process? :?:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1
hey marc. Good luck with all the coating. What kind of setup to did you get to do it?

ceramic i us is good to 1800deg F.

as for the anodiz what would you like to know
how i do it or what can i do
i dont do very big parts would need too have too big of drums

i just did my rear skid 151" and it was hard to do cause so long
and i fad it from blue to yeloow gold ,

rearskid2%2Ejpg

as for set up its a canox powder gun and oven

does it make much difference ceramic coatting your pipes for drag racing?how much will it cost to do two pipes?

I was wondering, can you replicate a nickle/crome finish, because i will have my Ohlin's off and removing springs, and thought since i've gone with silver windshield and painted screens, could you do my yellow springs.....just down the road.....Reaper

Back