Who's done a lightweight Phaser Powder Mod?

Mountain SXr

Phaser Powder Mods

Who’s taken a stock Phaser and created a lightweight powder machine?

I’ve seen some stuff on Snowwest. Has anyone on here done it?

How do they handle?

Anyone have pictures of theirs?

Thanks.

Phaser powder mod

I had a friend do one a couple of years ago. Lightweight tunnel, 144 track pipes, snowpods intake, you could lift it with one hand. Worked real good. Couple of hills he pointed it at I thought, oh no hes gonna get stuck... and he made it with speed. Not so good in the bumps but changing rear skid to an Ekholm would definetly help lots. He has since sold it and now wishes he had kept it. I would do it if you got the know how to do it your self. keep me updated with it, I will try and find some pictures of his sled.

I'm working towards it. I have converted the sled to a mixer, installed a 136x1.75 paddle track, and installed 7 tooth drivers for clearance and to gear it down.

Plastic skis and a pipe next year!

you got a 136x1.75 track on it with a 7 tooth driver? Did you have to make any modifications to the tunnel? I put a 1.25x121 track and kept the 8 tooth driver on mine and it handles really nice!!!! How much clearence do you have between the lugs and the tunnel up front? I may put a bigger track on mine too....i tell you what...between the light weight and the handling...YOU CANT BEAT A PHAZER

Have a 2000 Phazer Mountain Lite right now that I'm doing into a light weight mod. Light weight trailing arms & radius rods are on it now, a boss seat is next, then some different skis, etc. The sled is a blast to ride and easy to throw around. It also has a Hauck pipe on it!

Back