Manitoba Ty Ride

same for me wilson, all was great till my motor popped on the ride back from bird lake friday night, i will join again on the next ride, it was great meeting all you guys!

this pic is from the friday ride to bird lake, camp 29 cabin past pine falls, our lunch break of "manitoba koubasa"!!

Attachments

• P1010021.jpgsmall.jpg
    P1010021.jpgsmall.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 13
It was great meeting all of you...the riding was by far the best I have ever ridden...Brian thank you so much for showing us such a great time and give the wife a little smack on the butt for me...she did a great job on the food. Also had some things new.......Kubasa, Purogies and Putine....please help me on the spelling...I really like the Putine....LMAO...

Also a special thanks to your club...great job on the food and trails ;)!

I will post more on the ride this week.

Tom you're really close. It's kolbasa, perogies, and poutine. Next time your ordering your "poutang" on your own!! :na Had a blast on this trip and can't wait till next year. Again, Brian you did and awesome job. ;)!

new identity

Because I had so much fun on the ride I have created my own identity for my participation in next years ride.Maybe we can get enough women together for next years ride we can have a girls club. For those that haven't guessed I am Margaret formerly know as Mrs. srxtwins. :yam:

Back