Help - Converting SX700 to a long track

Havingsx

Anybody ever convert a 99 SX700 to a long track 136" or 141". I could use any help or parts if anybody has any.

Looking for:
Drive axle with smaller extrovert sprockets
Track
Tunnel extension
Either rail extensions or skid frame from a Mountain Max

Apreciate any help!!

I have done a couple 8) Depending on your track height, you may not need to change driver teeth... PM me on the ty forum board if you have other questions, before or during the process.

Consider a 136" skid/track from a Venture. Buy it at a wrecker and you could get the whole kit in one shot.

I do not know why you are doing this but if ride is your goal then I would stick with 1" lugs or even the stocker. It's gonna push on the trails if you get to aggressive. I would also go to the dual runner set up ( a.k.a. Ski-doo) at the same time to control the pushing.

Drive axle with smaller extrovert sprockets
Track
Tunnel extension
Either rail extensions or skid frame from a Mountain Max

I have everything needed to convert your sled to a 136, Except the axle has 8t drivers not extroverts.
EDIT: if you want to run extroverts you will need to trim the tips of the rails.

List of parts I have:
Tunnel extension blue
long track bumper cover black
longer running board heat exchangers
drive axle with 4 8t stock drivers
136 rails- they have a small extension that was needed on the mtn SRX due to ratcheting problems but won't affect your install.
rear drop brackets
Track choices 1.5*136 or 2*136 but u would be better purchasing locally due to freight costs..............SRXtreme

Back