simons cpr rx-1 turbo kit

Simons CPR

tya
simons cpr is making a no holds barred kit that will showcase a custom 4-2-1 header that will feed the exhaust into the turbo keeping a high exhaust gas velocity, with this design, boost will start to come on sooner in the rpm range, and the throttle response will be instantanious. (with simons cpr being an exhaust system manufacturer, believe me, your going to cream when you see this trick looking header) it will also have a water cooled bearing housing to help keep the oil temps in the turbo under control, especially if the turbo experiences a quick shut down. (turbos should always be allowed to idle for afew minutes before shutting the engine off to keep the oil in the turbo from being overheated and damaging the turbo) our cpr turbo kit will also have a intercooler for added durability and increased performance, our simons cpr turbo kit is completely designed in-house and manufactured by us, if you have any questions or problems, you call and talk directly to the man who designed it, the simons cpr turbo kit is totally trick from start to finish, i think everyone will be very impressed. i will release all the details and pictures in 3-weeks. when we have all the engine and track dyno data.

Back