N.Y. TY Ride Update 1/9/04 Please Read!

R-X-ONE

Ok guys here is an update for our N.Y. TY Ride Wed.Jan.28th-Thurs.29th. Meeting place has changed from Flatrock Inn to Montague Inn.
Meeting Time is same (9:00am) on Thurs. Jan. 28th. Ride will begin at 9:30 am
We will be riding approx. a 150 mile loop from Montague Inn to Carthage,Stillwater and back to Montague Inn.
On the following day Thurs. Jan. 29th we will ride to Oceola,Lake Ontario area then back to Montague Inn. Again covering approx. 150 mile loop. The Montague Inn has approx. 14 rooms available for those dates. Minus the room I already booked. :lol: Standard room prices are 79.00 plus tax and you are allowed 2 persons per room. Which means that anyone who wants to buddy up can split the cost of the room.(= $42 per person). You can reserve your room with a Major credit card and your card will not be billed until you get there. Or you can pay The Montague Inn cash when you get there for your room.
So Lets Ride! And have some fun!
Please! NO DRINKING AND DRIVING!
Lets make this a fun and safe ride!
There will be lots of time to socialize/party after the ride.
For those who have never been to Montague Inn they have a complete Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner menu.
I'll add directions for those of you who need them at a later time on this post. See Ya There!
And please try to be on time!

Ready to ride

:lol: Booked my room at the Montague last night. Should be alot of fun. See ya there. Hopefully we have good weather and good trails to ride on. Dependent on number of people, will there be more than one riding group? Later.

TY RIDE

Hi my name is Tom Baynard. i am the Associate Editor for www.off-road.com/snowmobile i am planning to come for one day of the ride. I dont know if it will be the 28th or the 29th yet. i will be bringing one of our project sleds with me. looking forward to meeting fellow Yamaha riders. I will bring either our project viper or the turbo warrior or both.
Take Care
TOM www.off-road.com/snowmobile

Great!

Great Tom looking forward to meeting you and seeing the project sleds up close and personal. Maybe you could do short piece on our TY Ride. Thanks for your interest
C.J. Johnson aka RXONE

My wife called to get me a room and she said people seemed nice and even called back to let us know that ty guys booked rooms for the 27.
I'm going to be at the edge motel the 27because I had a room waitng for me a year and figured I would use it on my way up, so if you guys who
are going early want to meet up before the ride I will be up there we could meet up before the actual ride begins, coming up solo ever one I ride with runs other colors. No big deal just don't want to ride solo that day just in case something goes wrong.

?

Not really sure BA. But at last count we had 25-30 riders or more. But I would have to say probably more like 20 riders +
I'm leaving tuesday afternoon to meet up with BostonRX1 and some others. I'll be at Montague by 3:00pm. See Ya There!

C.J.

Hi guys i am planning to come for one day on weds. 28th to ride with you guys. they are calling for some bad weather around here but i will be thier.i will be bringing our bender viper. the riding should be good. see you all there Tom

Back