SNOWMOBILE DEATH IN ALBERTA CANADA

KbxSrx

A 21 year old man from Kitscoty Alberta was pronounced DOA last night at the Lloydminster Hospital after a self inflicted snowmobiling accident. He was riding WOT, hit an approach and slammed into the bars. He was riding a 03 Mtn RX1. He lived 22 miles from me. I have not yet heard his name, but my heart goes out to his family and friends. I will post the name when I hear it.
I lost a good friend a few years ago in a similar circumstance, snowmobile and hit a rock pile in a field, after a rally. He too was intoxicated. PLEASE GUYS DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. We are losing too many friends, 1 is too many.

my condolences out to the friends and family, and I agree, don't drink and drive, it's not fair to your family or your friends. and it's not fair to the rest of us that ride, they're trying hard enough to kill our sport without people getting killed drinking and driving.

you said it think before you drink,western ny just had there first accident
man and a women on a two-up came around a corner through a barb wire fence line struck a fence post they were thrown from the sled and the man hit his head against a tree and was unconcious. heard this first hand over the sheriff's radio at a check point we got stopped at. my buddy got a summons for illegal regestration sticker, apparently the srx he owns was recked and the stickers went with the old hood. has the regi numbers on it but the law in new york says after 1996 it must have the reflective regi sticker. and the dmv woulndt issue him one so now he has to go to the dmv and probably buy a whole new registration which he just renewed. they also look at his bender cannister,lucky thing i told him to paint it black so they thought it was oem or he would of got popped for that

Back