Comments on MBRP Can for SRX 700

I bought one of those mbrp cans and would never purchase another product from mbrp again their warranty is crap and they don't stand behind their product when the can brackets break off in less than 300 miles and they won't get involved in fixing the belly pan because of the crappy welding that was done .....it pisses me right off just my 2 cents but they do sound sweet ,check the welds and then do it right

srx 600

srx 600,
how come you claim your can on your 600 give you more horse power, and then on here, you say it robs about 5 hp? I am not reading something right?

silencer

I thought that it gave hp, but quite a few members proved me wrong so thats why. I will change that thing that says it gives 5hp cause its wrong, it probably takes away a couple hp. sorry about that
SRX600

they are junk on a srx if you buy a can get a dyno port or a hauck

other then that mbrp is no good you loose with it
james if you want see a can come to kirkland lake and i will show you a dyno port can for a srx
you dont loose with a dyno or a hauck ,

also i can show you other stuff for srx here since im going to run arx1 now im selling all my racing stuff

out of all us guys that had srx in kl and liskerd you and andre are the only guys left

since danny did very good on hes rx last winter we are all going rx1 now

Back