Anyone put a boondocker kit on their 700?

Shafty

Just wondering if anyone has installed a boondocker liquid nitros kit on their 700 yet? If so how was the installation and was it worth the effort (does it work good?)?

I have a friens that has one on his MM he said it was a very easy install a tricky dial in and my opionion is it doesn't do that much for him I can still take him on my piped Mt Viper

Yes he has SLP pipes I don't feel that it is setup right but he says it is good for 30 hp also but when I have rode it I hit the button and you can feel it but I don't think it is 30 hp. on a drag race up a hard packed trial he didn't have a prayer we haven't raced since I put the 159 on my sled but I have rode with a 900 cat that use to waste both of us and now I can highmark him I have a friend with a 159 900 cat and we now run about the same I highmark him he highmarks me.

Cool. It's nice to see something blue keeping up with those putty cats. There are a lot of 900 cats (including my neighbors king cat) that are piped and on nitros that work awesome out here (Sylvan Lake AB). I don't really line up against them (wouldn't have a prayer). They have a lot of $ tided up in those sleds. It's not really a fair race up the hill anyhow. I only have a piped 700 MM with a camoplast 141" track. Can't compare apples to apples if you know what I mean.

hey shafty, there ain't much of anything that will touch Craigs king kat ( if we are talkin the same guy, could be Al's too). I am also in Sylvan Lake and run a MM700. I have looked into the juice for the MM and am seriously considering it. Prob get the same setup from Extreme Machines here in town. Will let ya know if I go for it.

Hey intoodeep, have you seen that black 600 MM around town. It looks like it has a eckholm tunnel and he has removed all the boogies out of the suspension. It really looks cool, although I don't think it is a 600 (sounds way too good). Maybe we can bait him out for a race ( won't be much of a race if you do get nitros). Catch ya later.

Yup its me.... haven't seen the black 600 around, going to Wetaskiwin for the snow drags tomorrow, Frenchie was just over here and we were settin up the blue beast for the drags.

Looks a little diff now, finally got the Simmons skiis on, work awesome, put a set of Fly handlebars on too. Cobra windshield is no more, took a long roll down at Golden, didn't survive but everything else did.

If we ever get snow on the lake again we need to get racin!!! or boot around those hills you showed us last year....

talk to ya later

Woody: I thought about going too (due to the lack of snow here), but I seem to remember having to race against people that only race thier sleds and don't ride them at all. I may still go up there and watch but I'd rather race if I do go. I choked up by installing another 141 camoplast track on this year. The funds were tight so that is all I could afford. I lost 7lbs over the stock track. I ended up having to put more weigh in the primary. I'm not sure if it goes any better though, I still have to race that big bore cat (925) across the street. He was a close race last year, so we'll see what kind of game I can bring this year. Anyhow have fun and if I don't see you let me know how you made out at the drags. Later: Shafty

Back