TY 4 Strokes will be down for...

when it comes back online, it should come up as ty4strokes.com, if you want to watch that link.... and the rx1.info will redirect...

MrSled said:
LOL, It will take some time.....sorry DB is big....

You just climb inside that ethernet cable and push that data across! faster faster LOL You got a guesstimate?

The_Wife said:
I was so bored tonight without chasing all you guys around! :(

This is the drastic action that needed to be taken that would allow you (Wife) the time necessary to join the other half of TY. Bored?? What about Ursa Major and those educational hours of trivia?? :na :rolleyes:

Welcome to the TY Forum. :D

I will try and have the site back up this eve..as you will notice the TY4stroke.com will not work as some of the tables did not upload. Also the Banners will be down and that why you see that error as well.

Thanks
Tom

Chance........

Chance said:
This is the drastic action that needed to be taken that would allow you (Wife) the time necessary to join the other half of TY. Bored?? What about Ursa Major and those educational hours of trivia?? :na :rolleyes:

Welcome to the TY Forum. :D

Shhhhhhhhh! Just wanted the other guys to feel needed.....thanks for the fun chat last night, but I will have to say, Trivia wasn't as much fun as the TY4stroke forum. LaLaLa

This is way toooooo confusing for me. Does this mean the season is over? :o|

Both are up....the active topic 24h and 12 isn't working, you have to go into user groups to open anything.

Last edited:

Back