VIP TY Membership...please read!!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Hi everyone. We are looking to raise some money to help pay for the dedicated server that all the sites now reside on. I know I had mentioned to the users on the TY rides this year about the new VIP area amd membership fee so here are my thoughts.

All VIP Memberships would only have access and be invited to:
· Trivia

· Q&A to Yamaha, 10 questions per week. I will get the answers and post them.
· Adult section with ID required.

· Have a shot at being selected for the TY Demo ride in 07 (dates, locations and times will be posted)

· Have a shot at being selected for the Tech Update Service (to be determined this fall)

· Any added VIP section the users would like to add

· Special VIP Name under your name

Some of the VIP areas will be viewable but not postable just to help get more members to join.

VIP Membership Fees:

$15/year all of the above with standard Access

$25/year all of the above with bigger AV (Both Forums) and Bigger Mail boxes (TY Forum Only) with 10% off all TY gear and 2 free stickers.

$35/year all of the above plus a 2 sticker, Hat or shirt.

Each Hat will have VIP on the side

I will be setting up PayPal for VIP memberships and TY Gear ordering this week. I will aslo be building these VIP sections and moving some sections into the VIP section....so hang on tight :)

If you would like to start being added to the VIP sections. Please send Paypal webmaster@totallyamaha.net or send check or money order to

Totallyamaha
P.O. Box 331
Schofield WI 54476

TY Gear!!!
Hats will be $25 each plus 3 for an added name on the back. Hats will come in black with blue or red thread.

T-shirts: $10 up to XL, 2x & 3x will be an added $3
L sleeve Shirts $15 up to XL, 2x & 3x will be an added $3
Sweatshirts $20 up to XL, 2x & 3x will be an added $3

Any color you want on the shirts....I may also have some long sleeves tees with printing and those may go up to $20 each.....

Thanks
Tom

I don't know, I've got mixed feelings about this. Seems like we're setting up different classes here. Upper ,middle etc. I for one don't like it. If it were a fee for everyone, I'm in. I think you should think this one over.
Rich

i think its a good idea. Tom works hard to keep this site going and shells out a lot of money. Its the least we can do.

Tom- another good idea is to only let VIP members do classifieds.?

for all of you that dont want to join VIP...thats fine...I am just looking for some way to help the site grow but offer them that pay something in return....is that wrong??

done and done.

My thinking is, all the info is still free for those that don't have extra $$....which is alot of us...but for the amount of money this site has saved me (or showed me where to spend smart) this is the least I can do.

I wanna play....and ya know ya gotta pay to play. :rocks:

PS: No hugs for me please. #$%&*

Last edited:
I Am In .......

for $50 as well. BUT, there is NO WAY you are huggin' ME!!! You and Terry can keep THAT little ritual to yourselves LOL! Seriously, those that don't think we should pay a little something to use this don't realize the costs involved to run this little venture. I check in ona few other sites and money to operate is a recurring theme. A dedicated server will make this a smoother and faster running site. We have ALL been spoiled by Tom's generosity of running this site. I certainly don'tthink hes gonna get rich off this deal. If you invest in THIS site, you will see a return. How many of us have saved LOTSA' money in tuneup and speed tips using information gleaned from here? I personally haved saved hundreds by not wasting money trying different setups for clutching and suspension etc.. That said, I will climb downfrom my soapbox. Support this site at whatever level you can, and it will continue to be a valuable asset.

Dave :rocks: :rockon: :rockon:

When you guys pay until I get the VIP sign up ready, please include your usernames and hat or shirt choice.....thanks

The adult section , I am still working on how that will be on the site...

A members only snowmobile trail map section like fishweb.com has would be nice. And maybe a monthly newsletter. Could be in e-mail format with classified section included. There are lots of trails out there that many people do not know exist.

Tom i find it a great idea that you want help to pay for the site but don't exclude someone for a ride or exclude someone just because they did not give the site money. i dont find that right i always found this site welcoming and i found every one was treated the same. now why do we have to change that and make the people who pay money better then others? just my .02 i know im in but im thinking for the others dont exclude some one cuse they cant hellp TY out.

Back