Manitoba ride 2006

srxtwins

I have once again stated working on the TY Manitoba ride for 2006. Please watch under this title in the four stroke forum for the latest updates.

20+ sleds, I'm not sure of the excact count. great time, great ppl, great trails, what more could you ask for. sounds like more will be coming out this year.

Cuzino19 said:
how many ppl went last year?
If I remember correctly we started with 27 sleds .23 yamahas 2 ski-doos
2 polaris. We finished with 22 Yamahas,no ski-doos and one polaris.
Now if I remembered this wrong I am sure I will be corrected . The ride is started out of Beasajoure probably spelled wrong ,which is about 40 miles north east of Winnipeg .

Actually snowfoxsx you were not alone. We had a venture fail on the first day Yours on the second and a viper on the third. There was a skidoo failure on the first and second day. I only remember one polaris on the second and third day but it was sooooo far behind most of the time nobody know he was with us. I will save the guys the trouble of pointing out that there was not a problem of any kind with a four stroke.

Can't wait.....might need a good ride as my wife is pregnant, and won't be able to ride this winter (she's not too happy about not riding).

Missed last year (was away), but the pictures looked great.

I am IN!! Got the kitchen pass from VDW yesterday. Will be coming up with Mr. Sled, NOSPRO, and I think Sledder Steve? Gotta get the ol' Viper tweaked first, and I am good to go!!

Dave :WayCool: :WayCool:

Viper_Dave said:
I am IN!! Got the kitchen pass from VDW yesterday. Will be coming up with Mr. Sled, NOSPRO, and I think Sledder Steve? Gotta get the ol' Viper tweaked first, and I am good to go!!

Dave :WayCool: :WayCool:

SWEET.........Glad U can make it out..........GLAD VDW SAID SO :D :D

srxtwins said:
Actually snowfoxsx you were not alone. We had a venture fail on the first day Yours on the second and a viper on the third. There was a skidoo failure on the first and second day. I only remember one polaris on the second and third day but it was sooooo far behind most of the time nobody know he was with us. I will save the guys the trouble of pointing out that there was not a problem of any kind with a four stroke.
My Ski-Doo never failed, as a matter a fact I rode it the first day and the last day, the in-between day I took my Yami and the Turbo was coming loose from the header, this year, fingers crossed I'll be riding the Turbo everyday, and will be running it in the Ball Licker on Saturday!!! I still have the good old reliable 440 as my backup, what the hell it got me there. The only reason it wasn't in the pics is that with todays technology, you just wipe it out. :die:

hlmrx1 said:
My Ski-Doo never failed, as a matter a fact I rode it the first day and the last day, the in-between day I took my Yami and the Turbo was coming loose from the header, this year, fingers crossed I'll be riding the Turbo everyday, and will be running it in the Ball Licker on Saturday!!! I still have the good old reliable 440 as my backup, what the hell it got me there. The only reason it wasn't in the pics is that with todays technology, you just wipe it out. :die:

YA...........U TELL HIM DON ;)! :Moon:

Hey Don........never said your skidoo was one of the ones that blew up.The two was a f3 700 and a rev 800.That little 440 kept going like a champ even if it was dragging its tongue trying to keep up to the four strokes.

NOS-PRO said:
Just don't hit my back bumper when on the trigger..........ahhh, I will be gone by then, so let'er rip!

LOL...........No Problem BRO ;)!

Now with the new FRONT & REAR WING!...........WOW IT REALLY FLY's

Tower 2 BOUNTY........U R CLEAR 4 TAKE OFF :WayCool: ......

......We Don't Need No Stinkin Trails Now........ :nos: & WINGS ;)!

can someone sticky and actual date and place where this meets, and is anyone going through sask. with some room on a trailer

Back