MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
06 Season TY Rides:

Dec. 16-18 Houghton Hancock Michigan
Jan. 11-15th Munising Michigan
1st week in Feb. Looking into the Ishpaming Area in MI or Pesqu Isle WI area or even a Ontario Canada Ride (Wawa)
Feb 21 -25th Manitoba Canada

I aslo would like a group of us to try the Grand Maria 500 miler.

All these ride are not 100 % set in stone.
I will be looking into booking the entire Alger Falls Motel for the Annual Muni ride.
Please post your thoughts.

Thanks
Tom

Updated: 7/16/05

tom, you need a wawa ride for sure, you've been wanting it, lets doo it! couple days on trail, couple off. mid feb, presidents day or valentines day area is usually a great weather time. bring the wives for an out of the country expirience. ski

YAYA TO WAWA!!! I think I could even get my Honey to come with for Presidents Day weekend. Ya' know, like a Valentines day thing LOL! She would love the scenery and trails up there. She doesn't like the bumps in Tomahawk area.

Dave ;)!

tom sounds like the gang wants this to happen, put the manitoba ride back a week or so for you and lets do this. just need to know kinda sorta when, and how many days we all wanna go for. i know the hotel owners very well up there, please try to get me a date i'll have them block rooms for us. ski

feb 9th - 12th maybe? just before V day, or we could go the weekend after that. plan on riding thurs fri sat sun drive home on mon? what does the group want? we are flexible as far as start and go home times as we are about 7-9 hours away so we can leave the night before and be ready to ride the following a.m. just need some input from the group as far as those start and end times/dates are concerned. depending on what we do, we can get the big chalets, and cook our own meals if we so choose, or bar and resturants close by. lets, poll it and get an idea what the gang is looking for. ski

I would think it would take me 9 to 10 hours to get there. That weekend sounds good. I will wait for more responses before we finalize.

Hey Sled, what do you think of pushing the Jan. Muni ride back a week or two? Better chance for good snow and gets it a little further away from the holidays...

I like the push ahead to 11-15 of Jan for the Muni ride I realy want to make it this year.:WayCool:

Mr. Sled,

Any idea when you will be firming up the dates? The sooner i can start to arrange the dates the better.:WayCool: :yam:

Back