SRXSRULE

Spec & RULES, I hope you guys clean up this season with a bunch of wins... & get some of your money back. Good Luck! Bushman

Yes I have it. I just worked on it all day today and made one test run with it. I still need to get the wheels in the skid yet and get it dynoed this week. If by some chance in hell that Its smoking fast the first day of testing I will come out and play with you guys, If not....I will get ready and try to make the next race out your way. ===SRXSRULE===

sd race

Allen I won't be able to make it either.Do you think you can tell me the 600 improve stock times though.Ryan

Rules, sounds good! Did everything go together alright when putting everything together? How did the first test pass feel?

Ryan, I'll have all the times from every class, but if I have to guess I would say you're going to need to be running a 5.7 at least to win and that all depends on who shows up. If Katrina Welch shows up with her 600 and John Cedar with his 600 then you'll need to be in the 5.5 area would be my guess.

Bushman, the ass kicking will begin this weekend!

Back