06 TY Ride Final Dates....

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
These are the rock solid dates for the Scheduled TY Rides.

Houghton Hancock MI December 16th-19th.
Ramada Inn is the place I will be staying 906-482-8400 for reservations or you can try the bridgeviewcabins.com( they are fully furnished 6 person cabins located 100 yards from the Yamaha Shop). Bridge view cabins 906-482-1730 days and 906-487-5507 nights or email at acoon@up.net

Munising MI Jan 11th-15th.

Please contact Brenda at Alger Falls for reservations http://www.algerfallsmotel.com . I am holding the entire Motel until Dec 1st but they have 3-night minimum on weekend so make sure you are planning accordingly.

Manitoba Canada Ride Feb 21st-25th
Super 8 Motel in Beausejour Manitoba 1-800-800-8000 or 1-204-268-9050

If you have more questions on the Canada Ride srxtwins (Brian )will help with questions.

This is all I have planned so far and we usually pick up a few other rides that just pop up along the season.

Thanks
Tom

Anyone want to split a room or cabin on the houghton/Hancock trip.I will probaly be by myself.

Last edited:
pro116 said:
Anyone want to split a room or cabin on the houghton/Hancock trip.I will probaly be by myself.
i might be in the same boat as you. if all goes well i wouldnt mind splitting a trailer to save on gas, im not far away. keep me updated as it gets closer. ;)!

Dec Houghton/Hancock ride

Got two rooms booked. All the parking lot side rooms are booked already. So we're on the lake side but she gave me the $85.00 rate instead of $90.00 when I told her I was with the Totallyamaha group. Can't wait. :WayCool:

hey sounds great....

wife is preggy, so ty rides might be my only UP trips this year.... hoping to make both MI rides, possibly the 500 miler piggy back with the muni ride.... baby is due in late feb.... hopefully baby comes out on a sled... a blue one for sure....

didnt we have two muni rides last year?

onlyblue said:
hey sounds great....

wife is preggy, so ty rides might be my only UP trips this year.... hoping to make both MI rides, possibly the 500 miler piggy back with the muni ride.... baby is due in late feb.... hopefully baby comes out on a sled... a blue one for sure....

didnt we have two muni rides last year?
Yes we did, one just happened to be the same weekend as the 500 miler.
:WayCool:

Yes it is and it presents a challenge to those who want to stay at the Alger Falls with the 3 night minimum. :(

The 500 miler starts at 6:00 AM on Thursday morning and I believe it would be difficult to finish then get back to the Alger to meet the minimum stay requirement.

Last year I did Wed and Thur in Grand Marais and Fri and Sat at the Best Western in Muni.

Well maybe I will have to skip the 500 miler this year...getting slim on Vacation but we can always do another TY ride in Muni, Just might have to be a weekend thing for me. :(

Another weekend ride would be great. the date for the jan ride is in a busy time for me, But I'd be up for feb again. Maxdlx

hmmmmm...... i guess maybe the 500 miler might not fly here either, keep that muni feb weekend towards the beginning.... little yami rider is due late feb....

I'm booked in at the Ramada for the Houghton Hancock ride and still trying to work logistics for the 500 miler and Muni ride. I'd certainly be up for a second Muni ride. ;)!

I'm also planning a "corporate ride" late February in Muni where I'm going to take 6 - 8 customers to the Best Western, rent them some Revs and show them the winter playground we've all come to know and love.

Tough job but somebody's got to do it. :WayCool:

How fast will these rooms fill up in Beausejour? Just curious because i will most likely be going with my dad because it is just a 3 or 4 hour drive for where I live.

i sent e-mail last week, got my room reserved by the next day,i would guess you should hear something by tomarrow!

Back