Selling shocks off Viper for $285.00

Yamanator

BRING IT !
Ok guys, I can't wait on my friend any longer to buy these shocks so I'm posting them to sell. These are the full set of 4 off my Viper when I did the upgrade. Im asking $285.00 or best offer. I already had them sold for $250.00 but the guy is not coming up with the money, and I need to start getting stuff for my RX-1. please e-mail me with any offers or just reply to the post. Thanks in advance.
Webmaster, keep up the good work your doing a great job. Also wanted to let you know that the local Yami dealer at the end of my street did not even know about this site, THEY DO NOW and say they recommend it to all thier customers and that the parts guy's are even on here day to day.
It's like wild fire LOOK OUT ITS SPREADING FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

going to cabin !!!

Randy, post your phone number and I'll give ya a call. Your e-mail at the tire store did not go through..

Viper shocks

Yamanator,
I am most definitely interseted in them. I have a '99 SX that I want to convert to a long travel. I am told all I need are the Viper shocks and a longer limiter strap. Would you take $250 for them?
Mills

they are your's if you still want them !!!!

Mills, I sent you an e-mail so just get back to me and let me know if you want them. I will take the $250.00 for them, so just let me know.

Back