Got my first Yammie on Trade!

sully

Just got my first Yammie on a trade for a 99 polaris 700 XC/Sp. A little info on the 2000SRX, 144 Stud Boys, Bender Bender Cold Air Kit, VForce Reeds, and clutch kit. Have too look into what the clutch kit actually is later.

Officially am rid of all ancient sleds, i.e Polaris. If any of you frequent snowmobileworld.com I am sully44.

Took the blue machine out for a run on Big Lake St. Germain this morning, and I am really impressed. It possibly might give my ZR900 a run for a little bit. Wound the smooth tripple up to over 100 and it still wanted more. I see why you Yammie guys love these tripples!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Yamaha.
The SRX is an excellent slesd.
I would install adjustable transfer rods and change the washers on the rods to thin wahsers for better suspension coupling.

Have Fun!!!! :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of Yamaha.
The SRX is an excellent slesd.
I would install adjustable transfer rods and change the washers on the rods to thin wahsers for better suspension coupling.

Have Fun!!!! :D

I have an 02 srx with a little clutch work, 196 studs, and 9855 track, and my buddy has an 04 ZR 900, and last week up to lake gogebic we raced from a stand still, he shot out to a 2-3 sled length lead, and then by 90 I caught him, and at about 110 I was pulling away ever so slowly. I outweigh him by 60 pounds with gear on, so I was really impressed with the little 700. Great sleds!!

Would not necessarily call the 700 little! After some tuning this morning, I ran the grade down to Tomahawk, had the missle up to 110! Anxious to see what she does tonight against my ZR900. Will be running against my brother on Big St when he gets back from work! It is nice to be on vacation!

Back