Novi snow show anyone?

I went last year and had a good time. Will be going to the Toronto show at the end of October this year. I'll have to wait and see if my wallet can take two shows. ;)!

Last year, Sharona was graceous enough to plan some dinner reservations for whomever could come. Who knows the area and wants to step up to the plate? It's a ton of fun meeting new folks, and telling all the lies we spread on a daily basis, about how good our sleds handle, milage, best stucks, this one time at band camp...etc.

Yes, I will be there. Best snowmobile show, you can walk for hours see everything you need plus more. 2pm there.

Im planing on it.My wife is due on 18th of Nov.They say shes. ;)! healthy and taking her a week early.That pushing it. Future TY member.

Last edited:
Hey John, Tye and the rest of family is fine. How is your's?

Best part of this show is that you see a bunch of stuff that you didn't know you needed... Worst part is you see a bunch of stuff that you didn't know you needed... You must have needed it because you went with instructions to get only what you needed, and somehow you came home with it . . .

Just rolled in from Haydays, took the ferry on the way back, WOW does that make the trip a whole lot easier!!!

Tom, you should consider coming across that way to the Novi show.

Bigmax, you know I love ya! You still single? There was a swamp heffer who asked about the guy with the short suspension...

Ding! Fam is doing good, the boys are getting bigger ala time. Work is getting busier, but we have some slaves to help us along :)

can't wait to see you hosers again!

The Mooks are in..

We are planning on being there again! And rumour has it that Sharona might be talked into setting up dinner reservations again as long as we can get a firm number of attendees put together.

I'll steer her over toward this thread and see if she's up to the challenge.

-Mook

Tom: $130 for me and my vehicle in Premier class. It is less for standard, and ya get a break if you go round trip. I think it is about $215 for 1 person and 1 vehicle round trip. $91 for each additional person round trip.

www.lake-express.com

Last edited:

Back