sxr it deep powder?

Fast_Eddy

Website
www.xtremesled.tk
Last night we got over a foot of new powder and i went for a ride only to find it sucking in SO much snow and running like crap.. do any of you block of vents or do any mods to help this out?

This was taken 5 hours ago and the snow is still comming down hard!
snow.jpg
[/list]

same situation as you, about 18" for fresh snow and I went for a ride this morning at -10*f, even with the carb heaters on Mine was still burbling once in a while in the deep snow. It was deep enough where if I slowed down the snow would actually come over the top of the hood, got stuck only once though, and never quit moving again! (stopped to move a small fallen tree)

I tried to go for another ride but it was still running liek crap.. so i tried my dads mtn max 600 and it ran awesome! had a not bad ride but its "white out" cant see much of anything.

and yeah when u stop half the hood is lost in the snow lol

Eddy, go look under the belly pan on the MM and see if there is a deflector hanging down in front of the exhaust hole. You're most likely bogging because of the plugged off exhaust when you're in that much snow.

That deflector on the MM was ripped of a few years ago so bolth sleds are the same under there now. Im thinking it just sucked it WAY to much snow and has not cleared out yet :?:

HAD THE SAME PROBLEM ON MY WIFES SXR7 W/ TRIPLE PIPES. BUILT MY OWN SNOW DEFLECTOR FOR THE EXHAUST AND HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM SINCE. EVEN IF IT DOES CLEAN OUT SHE'LL PLUG AGAIN AND START BOGGING. GOOD LUCK!!

Back