Long traveling SRX, is it worth it?

ReaperSRX

I had decided to get my 2000 SRX 700 rear shocks long travel'd with new 1.25"track, also was going to pick up Ohlin shock extensions to increase front travel, with this i would also have to get new longer transfer rods, is all this worth the $785(tax inc) it's going to cost me, or should i just get the track and spend the money on something else?

If the trails you ride are mostly smooth with only a few 1 foot bumps then no it probuly wouldnt be worth it.If the trails are beat to heck with 3 foot moguls then yes it would be worth it.

Just rode my long traveled srx this weekend for the first time.WOW what a difference. Should have done it a long time ago. Did all the work myself
but it is still worth the money. Now it rides just like the wifes sx-r

i just put 500 miles on mine. long traveled the back and used the hauck front shock adjusters. WOW what a difference, if i were you i would go with the hauck angles adjusters in the front. gave me an extra 1.25 inches in the front. let me know if you have any questions. larry at northland yamaha did my progressive valving

Back