Concerns and Issues

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
All users, I wanted to clear up a few things. This site cannot fix your snowmobile warranty issues. You have to take your problems to the dealers. If you want to gather some info fine but I am really telling you go see your dealer about warranty problems or any problem you think are warranty issue. I will not remove your complaint if you do choose to post but please put them in the correct area, suspension, electrical or what have you. This site is an open site with some very minor rules; please respect our decisions and your fellow Yamaha owners.

Just to put thing in more perspective. Yamaha does not own this site or any other that I run….Totallyamaha does and sometimes we don’t make the best decisions but sure try. Granted we do have support on occasion from Yamaha as well as many other advertisers and get requests to do specific things but everything in some respect has a price. We are no sell out and will continue to look at it from the consumer side.

Also if you have been banned and I know you can read this, there must have been a reason. Granted I make quite a few of the final decisions but if a mod or another admin bans you for some reason, learn from it and move on. I back all my mods and admins decisions with no exceptions. All 1st time banning will be for a week unless you really did something wrong and for that we should and will explain. Please refrain from sending me nasty emails that does not solve the problem or get you back on the site any faster.

Avatars, I want the site to stay clean and free of non-sled related issue and I know that’s tough on the off-season but please try. I have 2 children and some of the AVs you guys use raise questions to them so lets try get our young Yamaha owners focused in the right direction in life as well as have some respect for some of the Young ladies and Moms that frequent the site.

Thanks
Tom

Back