TY Ride Signs!!!!

Oh Ya ! I would like another , They look Dahm nice in the Garage , i cant tell you how many people go grap those things and ask about them they are very nice and Oldgray your way to good to us ..

Billy Bong
Kruzercat
Skinnydoo

T.Y. participant plates

Sorry I haven't replied to the post but I have been in school all thast week.I have noticed alot of new screen name's I haven't seen before so I thought I would explain about the participant plates.I joined the site just after the 1st T.Y. ride. After hearing about all the fun they had on the first ride and for all the help I received on the site I wanted to do something to show my appreciation.
We had just received our 4000 watt laser and I asked Tom to E-Mail me the logo and the T.Y. plate was born.
I make them for the 1st Munising ride of the year because in the past it was kind of the main ride that everyone showed up to. I hope this doesn't offend anyone going on the Houghton or the Manitoba rides.
Well here's how it works. If you would like one just post what name you want on it. The only rule is YOU HAVE TO BE ON THE RIDE TO RECEIVE YOUR PLATE!!!!
I will be cutting them during christmas and new years so I need all the orders in by December 19. With Tom's help we will post all the name's we have before we cut. The sooner you can post your name the better. Thank's and I will see you in Muni!!!!! OLDGRAY.

Hey Oldgray,
I would like one myself they are awesome see you in Jan.Muni Ride ;)! :yam:
Thanks BIGGUY :WayCool:

Back