Dec. houghton ride

I just made resevations for friday & Saturday. Now all i have to do is round up a few people to go with me.

Finally going to make it on a ride.....

i'll be thier fri-sun, hopefully i can get thier early on fri. plus the gf, if she can get off of work

only seven weeks to go, time's flying by and hunting season is the week after next wich will keep me busy for 3 weeks the other 4 will be dedicated to work and getting the sled finished up before it's too late... I got the itch... :Moon:

3 for sure, maybe 4

We should be there Thurs night late, or Fri AM. I;m kicking around the idea of a candy orange Viper hood,with a real coarse flake under it, but I don't think can get it done in time for the Dec ride. I think it would be pretty cool though. I need some orange ski loops, and I'd have to get the seat done in orange too. Possibly an orange flap too, but I'll never be able to pull that all together in a month or so. Oh well, the blue is cool too.

Well, I found some guys to go, and now I've got five for sure possibly six guys in one hotel room....as long as I get a spot on a bed to pass out on i dont care.... ;):D

only two more weeks, cant wait! well I can aleast untill i put the sled back together, but then i cant! I might have to trailer up to little lake or gwinn next week to make sure everything is in good working order, you never know what i could forget to do when im working on it. Hopefully it runs...and if it doesnt, i probably forgot to hook up the gas lines or put the cdi back in or something stupid...... :die: <---that guy is cool...

ill be pulling hoffams sled and mine up there with the big bad danger ranger

If you look at the original post by Mr sled the dates are16-19th thats along drive for just one full day of riding, which it would be if it were the 16-18, staying til the 19th gives you two full days much better

Back