Site/New Server!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
I called my current server lease company and we will be upgrading to a server that can handle 10000 users or about 800 process all at the same time. We will have about a $1500 more per year hike with setup to run the site and will be looking for more VIPS and Sponsers to help offset the cost. Any donations will help.

The New Server will really put me at ease for the upcoming season.

The new server will also be online next week and we may have some down time to get everyrthing transfered. I will post when this goes into affect.

This is due to the rising number of users and the size of the DBs.

Tom

Is the VIP a yearly thing...I'm not sure if we know (at least I don't) when that year would be up. I'm wondering if making the forsale section a VIP only forum would help....just a thought.

Dok, yes the VIP is a yearly thing, that I am tracking....Not sure on the For Sale, we need traffic to keep the Ad Guys comming too.

Anybody that has'nt signed up should seriously think about it :WayCool:
As for those of us that did already a donation is always welcome eh! Tom :) One thing you VIP guys should know, if you got a hat or a shirt in the deal with postage Tom got about $8 for the site so if you can afford it send 10 or 20 bucks via Paypal to webmaster@totallyamaha.net :wink:

I'm IN!!

:rocks: I just signed up for the extended VIP membership!! This site is an awesome source for everything Yamaha! Thanks Tom for all that you do. I'm glad I can take part in keeping this site up and running!!

Jeff

I'm in too. This site is excellent, its after helping me about a fair bit. I figured I should help the site out to.

Doug

Anyone that is donating, please subtract $6.For some reason it adds it for shipping...I will look into this further after the server move.

who pays the computer when it works so hard to receive the money?? you arent slave driving the server are you??? INHUMANE!! ;) so you want boxes of money?? lol!

Back