The ride of your life

LFM

Website
www.mainstreetcorridor.com
Just wanted to post a quick note that if any TY members are planning a ride out here in BC in the BIG mountains, I will show a few good spots.
You have to be real careful out here so if any ones planning a vacation out this way let me know and we can go for a ride. I know some amazing locations, everything from a 1000 year old ice cave to a glacier over 10km in length that you can ride on. Not to mention the deepest and steepest secret spots. Have a look at just a few spots we ride...

Attachments

• ty 640 01.jpg
    ty 640 01.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 14
  • ty 640 02.jpg
    ty 640 02.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 11
  • sled01.jpg
    sled01.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 12
  • sled02.jpg
    sled02.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 9

Wow

Looks awesome!! Is that last year? We are still in our drought here in AK!! It's getting a bit frustrating.

Thanks, LFM. I may try and do some riding up there, I'll see how it goes time off wise. The drive dosn't sound to bad!

Riding in Whistler was the best place i have ever ridden in my life. My bro has lived there for 12 years and it has never let me down.(except last year)Everone that has seen my footage and pic's are jealous, and want to go this year. I want to cause my brother and his buds all have Rx-1 turbos,and new supercharged Apex's.

those charged and turbod sleds really go i want to ride one atleast once in my life... hey i would wanna make a trip out to the colorado mountains with my dad and rent some sleds what would it cost for us to rent the sleds and stay there for 5 days?

Back