Weekend of 11/11-13/05

Derrty_North_Racing

I HATE stuff that is dirty. All my friends know how my stuff has to be the best looking and always spotless. So I decide to clean and check over everything. Well next thing I know my engine was in a box, and there were 5 boxes of other parts sitting next to stripped down sx. 6 hours of using Mothers polish I thought my sled was brand new. lol Here are some pictures, let me know what you think or anything you think I should do to make it look better.

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2224.jpg
    IMG_2224.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2231.jpg
    IMG_2231.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2282.jpg
    IMG_2282.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

O ya can't forget about yamaholic22 was there too studding his track. I don't know whats with the umbrella?

Attachments

• IMG_2292.jpg
    IMG_2292.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2289.jpg
    IMG_2289.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 49
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Derrty_North_Racing said:
O ya can't forget about yamaholic22 was there too studding his track. I don't know whats with the umbrella?

the hats so everyone dosent see how ugly mike is
lol
j/k :kw

nice clean up job! holic, going with the orange again huh ;) looks good, nice double studs. TRACTION!!!

those studs are SHARP, and they are a lot thinner profile then any other carbide stud on the market, they should really penetrate nicely. About the orange, i'm not so sure now because i dont want to put orange C&A's on it because they lowered the front about an inch, which isn't good on a long travel rear srx, back of the track is way up in the air then, so i would have to pull up my limiters and lose the travel, or turn my front mounts over to get more height but personally i dont like the look of srx's jacked up in the front, looks weird. Like that guy on ebay selling the mounts to raise the front, i think that sled looks ridiculous that high. Need a better solution for mine. :o|

maybe just viper trailing arms? not THAT much higher... and may be offset by the lower c&a's............. worth a look :)

you're right that would work, but i dont want to stick that much money into it just to put C&A's on it, i'll probably just end up leaving it stock, i think this is its last year on the trails anyway. ;)!

Back