Just got back from the 2005 ride

Yamaha-1

All I can say is awsome. They did not have a rage there. I drove the Vector ER and it is so sweet. The weight of it is the same as the Viper ER. I think the vector will make a good ditch banger. It is real flat in the corners with NO ski lift. It allso has a great hole shot It would take the Rx1 off the line. The top speed was 99 and thats all it had(im 220 lbs) I allso drove the new RX1. I have a 03 Rx1 and its 40lbs lighter and 30 lbs than the 04 The new rear suspension is real nice it works real good. I could tell that it was lighter it did not dive in the corners and no ski lift the new seat and bars makes it feel like a all new machine. Allso drove the venom it took a while to get use to but after 10 min. it was fun I could keep up with everyone on the trail got to the lake and they were gone! I will be selling my 2 03 Rx1 and getting a new vector Im glad I did not put the turbo on this year. David (Yochum Motor Sports)

You think clutching would improve the vector? I assume the Rage would be a little slower seeing it is moving more track. Good to hear. Are you going with the Vector because of the weight of it?
Thanks in advance for your info.

Back