Cover problems!!

FuninAK

AlaskaJeff
I've just discovered a problem with my nice factory OEM MM cover...... :o| IT DOSEN'T FIT ANYMORE!! After installing 6" of Roxx/PowerMadd rise and handguards on the bars there just isn't enough stretch in the cover to make it fit properly. I NEED a cover when transporting due to the fact my trailer and all the others I have my sled on are open and the roads are very sloppy most of the time. What are my options here? Am I going to have to invest in ANOTHER generic large cover?

I would look at the covers that they sell at Cabelas and Cal-Ranch stores. They are generic, but very heavy duty, and come with a warranty of sorts. I've had mine for two years, and it's still in good shape.

Why not take your cover to an upholstery shop and have them add a little material to help go over the bars? You already have the cover plus it will still fit well around the front and over the hood. I hate the way those universal covers flap in the breeze while going down the road………….

Nate

nben said:
Why not take your cover to an upholstery shop and have them add a little material to help go over the bars? You already have the cover plus it will still fit well around the front and over the hood. I hate the way those universal covers flap in the breeze while going down the road………….

Nate

I agree!! The pholstery shop is cheaper than a new cover, and you can't beat the fit...

Thanks!

Thanks for all the comments. I will probably go with the adding material option. I DO like the cover and it fits really nice! ;)!

nben said:

Nate
This is what im doing to my cover ;)!

Back