mpi transfer kit

flyingbroke

new guy that has been reading for sometime,nice site with lots of info.Question; is there a step by step write up on installing this iam having trouble understanding instructions :o|

ok , try this i can not get axle out of upper boggie wheel so that i can remove transfer rods and install the spacers.

I threaded a bolt into the axle and gave the assembly some encouragement with a hammer when I did mine. Just be sure to thread the bolt into the axle as far as you can so that the threads in the axle do not get damaged. Also, you only have to remove one of the top idlers as the axle should slide right out and allow you remove the other transfer rod. re-assembly is the opposite as how it came apart (so keep track of where all the washers/spacers go) only use the provided spacers in place of the transfer rod on the axle.

Nate

Thank you i got it was beeing a whimp with the hammer.next question when they speak of -1 and +1 am i right in thinking - =more lift should i go for base line or at least+1 or -1 for a starting place dose base =same as transfer rods?

Back