Viper Clutching

kuku

Never really heard of much response on the 53/43 helix with green secondary spring on a Viper. Like a little feedback.

we didnt try that set up with the masses. but, on mook's sled we did find a real good combo using 01 srx weights (8dn 20??? not sure have to look) and stock primary or daltons red/black primary springs, green secondary spring and a 51-43 dalton helix. it hits 84-8500 rpms with no nasty over-rev and lots of pulling to 100+ mph. we took mooks sled from getting beat by his wife's stock viper by a few sled lengths everytime (both set up identicle only weight differences in rider) to running with her side by side and winning a few times. so it did give it a noticable power gain in efficiancy. ski

Would 2000 SRX weights be the same as 2001, Just wondering cuz I have access to 2000 weights. Now I have to get a new helix one way or another, what would be the difference between 51-43 and 53-43? BTW thanks for the reply. :roll:

if you got the 53-43 and the srx weights it should be fine so, you wont need to buy another helix. get the srx weight and post the number stamped on them i'll tell you if they are the same. i think they are the same, but not sure. ski

Back