2006 Yamaha Demo Ride 12/9 & 12/10

SledderSteve

VIP Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.hurleywi.com/what_to_do/pg-red_light_rally.asp

New this year, Yamaha will be on hand to offer "Demo Rides" on Friday and Saturday from 10am-5pm on the Iron Horse Trail across from the Alaska House in downtown Hurley - sponsored by Ave's Motor Center and Yamaha. Come ride the 2006 Yamaha line-up. Stunt riders will also be on hand to offer periodic demonstrations of their skills throughout the demo.
:yam:

Captain_Toyota said:
Isnt that the weekend of the Red Light Rally?

Capt,
What's the RedLight? Looks as though that weekend will be my first ride of the season. I've just made plans tonight to head up north where the snow is at.

Vince

Captain_Toyota said:
Isnt that the weekend of the Red Light Rally?
Yep, that text was stripped out of the link at the top of my post describing the Red Light Rally.

I figured it would be a good time to get some exposure for the CSS unit I'll have mounted http://www.impactindustries.net/

Besides, I haven't been this excited to try out a new sled since my '03 RX1.
:WayCool:

1CrazySledder said:
Capt,
What's the RedLight? Looks as though that weekend will be my first ride of the season. I've just made plans tonight to head up north where the snow is at.

Vince
1CS, its a big radar run. Its typically considered to be the start of the snowmobile season in the northwoods.
Some years they do radar runs with sleds, in year of less than optimal snow conditions they have done it with quads.

They have a radar run? Guess I never noticed as I go for the "live music, feeds and lots of "reunion-type" fun!"

Emphasis on the "reunion-type" fun" :wink:

SledderSteve said:
They have a radar run? Guess I never noticed as I go for the "live music, feeds and lots of "reunion-type" fun!"

Emphasis on the "reunion-type" fun" :wink:
they never had a radar run as far as i can remember,used to have drags up to the mid 80's.i just went by at 1 pm and they were setting up a jump.
i work in hurley,very little snow,not many sleds in town.

Back