Site News!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Hi Guys,
I wanted to tell you a little something that happened to me this last Friday. I was on my way home from work and I was rear ended coming off the highway onto my off ramp. The guy hit me so hard I broke the drivers seat and pushed my Mini Van (work truck) in about a foot, blew out the back windows. I am fine other then a really sore neck. But this was a slap in the face to pay more attention to my wonderful family and children at home. So if you don’t see me post as often, that is the primary reason. Guys I am not abandoning you…. I am just going to spend a little less time watching my server and neglecting those that need me the most. I will most like switch the time around that I do site work and so on to later in the eve so if I don’t get back to you is because I have not read your mail yet. This is something that I put a lot of time and effort into and will NEVER let go. Please bare with me and have fun with your sleds this year and enjoy those around you.

Please give the moderators a break, as I will be leaning on them a bit more for help.

Tom

thats cool tom man,
totally undersatnd family is "always" first. the totallyamaha website kicks bum but hey lests face this website can be gone tommorow. Its nice to hear that ur still alive, sit back and enjoy ur christmas holidays this year with your family man, this site aint going nowhere.

good luck on your neck

jamie

Last edited:
Glad to hear your okay Tom. Your children will appreciate the time you spend with them beyond what they will ever be able to express to you. I agree with you that family is very important, and WAY too many people lose sight of that, but hopefully you'll be able to put some sled time in as well.
;)!

I dont think you have too much to worry about with the site, as your mods seem to really be fair and help keep the site running smoothly.

Take care of yourself first...I totally understand about putting things into perspective with family.
DOnt worry about us here.
Keep us posted on how you are doing.
If you need anykind of help on here you let me know.
I love this site as if it were my own.

Heal up quick, spend time with the family, and ride snow before it goes away. I know a moderator I can "lean" on.

Man you didn't hurt your belly with the seat belt did you. Maybe you need to post a pic so we can all see it. LOL Glad to hear you are ok. I may be coming up your way soon, maybe we can talk over the acts leading up to the mishap over a beer. Maxdlx

tom,glad to here you are ok....the website will be just fine.spending more time with the family is a big priority and i am sure everyone who is registered here understands this.but i myself will miss your funny wit just a little bit.

ps did you send out my hat yet? no rush big guy... take care of what is most important.
The Mater ;)!

Tom,

Glad your O.K. More of us should put our priorities in line as you have. Unfortunately, it often takes a tragedy or a close call to realize what's really important in our lives. Your/our families are way more important than anything else and they surely deserve a great amount more attention than is usually given. I will learn from your close call and make the most of my time with my family as none of us know what the future holds.

Jon

Back