Who wants to get out between the holidays?

vmaxjohn

Website
www.myspace.com
Looking to get up north between Christmas and Newyears...frederic/gaylord area, Mancelona, where ever there's some snow to mash down. I'd rather stay off the trails if they're crap, and I can spend a whole day messing around between Mancelona and Frederic!

Who's in?

John,
Myself (Tod) - Chad (Bigmax) - Tom (Tsiceman) and chris (chris-rx-1) will be staying in gaylord from late evening on the 26th to the 30th.

We will meet you for a day of exploring. Probably can meet you at the swamp or you can come to our place.

Tod
Todgiessler@perego.com

im looking to ride the 26th and 27th, myself and a few buddys will be in lewiston for those days , If you guys hook up in the morning maybe we can hook up in the afternoon at lake of the north .....keep me posted ....

Yes I am! I'm so frickin' stir crazy to ride the new beast I can't stand it and riding it around the barnyard at the lake on Sunday didn't help things at all. If you guys are thinkin' about riding it you better bring your For Sale signs... :)

Billy Bong & John, here's my number - 260-710-6170 - give me a call and we'll hook up. (Damn... feel like I'm talking to the ladies again... ) LOL

feel like your talkin to the ladies?????? only this time you may get a call......LOL

I think we all need to ride on tuesday the 27th or wednesday the 28th. Or both. Monday and thursday I may have to accually play with my kids.....LOL

Sounds like fun wish i could make it , and you guys from fort wayne a decatur did you buy your sleds at honda and yamaha of decartur

Hmm....hows the snow over that way? I'm trying to get my mom and her husband to come up, and really need to find some flat easy riding for her. Bumpy trails just won't do for mom!hehe

There's tons of play areas and seasonal roads around Frederic, that's why I'm leaning over that way. But I've seen the trails to Lewiston in great shape when Gaylord is rough...

onlyblue , if your going to be able to go let me know , we can meet up in the morning and ride over and meet the other boys .

Vmaxjohn & whoever

I would be very interesded in doing the Fredric area thing on Thursday for sure or Wednesday or both days. It would be myself, bigmax, Tsiceman, and chris-rx-1.

I can only ride wed and thurs, but chad will be around on Tuesday.

Tod

i might still be around that late in the week , but onlyblue i will be ready to ride monday morning(26th) if you dont have to work , there will be about 4-5 of us , our buddys cabin is on the corner of cobb and veeder , his cabin is on veeder and if you went past his house north on veeder you would run into west twin lake , the trail is right across the street from him , do you know where those roads meet ?? if not let me know and we can just meet up somewhere .....

I know where that is! Rode over there quite a bit in the past.

I'm going to jump in, and say let's make it wednsday! My schedule is totally clear for that day, and I bet I can bring some fun folks along too.

I got my sled ready to go...ooops. Forgot the new windsheild, der! Just gotta get some fresh gas in it and dust it off. Can't wait!

Back