Package deal my yamaha brothers

nash

I have a 2002 viper er with warrenty till 05 and a 2001 venture with a new 101"x 10' alum trailer with salt sheild.The viper has around 4000mls and the venture has about 1300.Both are in great shape.viper has clickers,tempa flow,srx custom seat and shock upgrades,and some other goodies alone with the original stuff that it came with.I want 9000.00 for the whole shooting match.e-mail me at mrstiltzz@hotmail.com and I'll send my phone # via e-mail so we can talk.

Nash,

Brother is in the market for a Venture Two-Up. Lives in Lower Michigan. I live in Northwestern Michigan. Where are you? :lol:

I think he got in touch with me via e-mail.Im in maine in the southern part in a town called gorham.

all right all you yamaha bros,make me some offers here.I am buiying land and a home and could use the extra cabbage.No reasonable offer refused.Just so everyone knows,Im in southern maine and will travel some to make it happen.the trailer is new with bearing buddies from the factory and it also come with a salt sheild.Its aluminum and 101''x 10'

Back