Server Shutdown Update:

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Server Shutdown Update:
After further review and all the great comments, I have decided to cancel the shutdown. I will check in on occasion but will be really leaning on the mods over the Holidays to keep things going well on the site. Selling the site is no longer an option…I don’t think I can do that either as I have found I have to many great friends that I may loose and to me that’s not worth it. If it kills me I will still be here for you guys …LOL

I don’t know about you guys but I sure want to get the fun factor going again and all I ask is that we back off on the negative side of the new sleds. Its very clear to me that Yamaha has been notified on all of these issues and if you have more please post but if we have gone round and round on these topics day in and day out I am going to take that new post slam it on the ends of the many other thread that have been started. I have been notifying Yamaha of issue as they come up but they still need the info registered with your local dealer along with the VIN number and the time to fix the issues.

Word to the wise. Please refrain from posting any Law Suit or Lemon Law comments on this site. If you wish to pursue this in any case with out involving parties that really may not feel they should be involved is to take it to emails or PMs and only involve those that wish to be.

I would like to wish all of you a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. Ride safe and have a great time with your friends and family. If anyone is in the area I have a big New Years Eve party and all of you are welcome to attend.
Thanks
Tom

merry x-mas and god bless you and your family tom, would love to attend your party, but i'm lucky enough to be working all weekend!

thanks Tom, I'de realy hate to think what would happen if you got rid of the sight. Happy Holidays, and if you still need a break, take one. ;)!

do I ever hear the MR SLED shocks rising in value now....you rock Tom..lol

All kidding aside, you take car and enjoy the holiday season with your family.
I am totally confident that Ski, Junior and the other moderators will watch over the site.
If I see anything I will let them know as well.
Lean on us anytime Bro.
:rocks: :yam: :WayCool: ;)!

Thats good news Tom.
Enjoy the holidays and I wish the best to you and your family for Christmas and 2006!
BTW, you going to have a buffet at that New Years party?

Beware of Tom's New Years party ... LMAO ... one year his family gave us all the flu!
Hang in there Tom ... if you really need a break pack the family up and come on over! No internet at the lake ... and I am sure we could time a new toy for to you take home!

Thanks Tommy

Tom,

As with anything FAMILY comes first.

Take the break, we will all still be here. We are all a part of this great TY family. Many are Snowmobile Gearheads, some are lurkers and like me see this site as a great place that we can come to get valuable information.

The people that make up this site are very informative and very helpful.
I can name about 30 who have helped me.

I have had the opportunity to enjoy the first 20 minute ride we did with you in Munising last year, (Michelle) she begs to differ. But we still had fun.

Rob

Tom,
That's great news; it would not be the same without you at the helm. You started something incredible here and you are constantly making it better.
All your time and hard work is appreciated not only by me but by all the TY family.
Take care and have a Merry Christmas,
Greg

Back