2001 Sxr

2001_blue_sxr

Website
www.vanducchiracing.com
Alrity...here's what i'm workin on now...since my chain blew up, and the sled's parked...i'm workin on some :bling:

to see chaincase, see this post:http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showpost.php?p=116919&postcount=32
polishing A-Arms and Trailing Arm...just a compare of before and after...

"chrome" grills"

AAEN pipes, also being polished right now

pic of sled how it sits right now...i'm stripping it down, gonna give a complete bath, maybe polish head and thin gasket too while i'm at it...

what ya think?

Attachments

• A Armcompare.jpg
    A Armcompare.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 20
  • chrome grills.jpg
    chrome grills.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 37
  • pipes2.jpg
    pipes2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 46
  • sled2.jpg
    sled2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Exhaust wrap is available from any car performance shop. Its called exhaust header wrap. Comes in 1" and 2" widths. I've seen it in aaen catalogues as well. Be careful, the pipe can rust under the wrap.

geezus....you should see the sled now...don't worry i'll have pics...it looks like it was stolen and taken apart...its almost depressing....almost...lol...can't wait to get 'er back together tho...polished trailing and a arms look super sweet...as well as the ski mounts

Picture Time:

Depressing eh?

PC280017.jpg

Polished Trailing Arm
PC280019.jpg

One Side "Done"
PC280022.jpg

"Done"
PC290024.jpg

get a big azz riser with a straight bar... get like a 8 inch articulating pmadd riser and a pmadd mtn strap and some fly bars or a straight bar. maybe some hooks and and that sucker will be master of the trails.

Looking good, i just finished repainting my front end, did the arms black, and rods red. Still thinking i shoulda went silver.

Last edited:

Back