Looking for Roomate for Muni TY ride

need more info . . .

Rich

Might be interested need to know dates and motel?

Talk to you later

Jamie

Rich,
Did you ever find a roomie? My buddy is stringing me along pretty good here and I'm getting ready to cut the cord. I'll find out today weather I need a room for one or two. Either way I'm coming up. If you still have a bed let me know.
Thanks,
Greg

Have you looked at my avitar? You wanna share a bed with me?
I'll bring you a gas mask! After i have a few beers you'll need it. LMAO
Thanks for the offer Rich, I'll let you know. My guy was supposed to call me last night, I suspect I know his answer but I'll talk to him tonight to know for sure.
I was planning on getting there Wed. too. I'll get with you tomorrow morning and let you know the plan.
BTW I don't need a bed, if they have a cot or even some floor space I'm good to go, you wouldn't believe some of the places I've slept.
Take Care,
Greg

yes.but good thing for you i like big boys ;)!

you should change that puppy i dont even like to look at your posts now without a few ;):D

i know how it is with people not knowing.i dont understand whats so hard about going and having fun? either way we will have room.the room is pretty small to get a cot in there so you get me liquired up and you can throw me on the floor.if you get there before me the room is in my name.

richierich said:
your so snuggly soft :)

I'm gettin a little nervous about this room sharing arangement!

BTW Rich, I will take you up on that offer. My buddy isn't going to make it.
I plan to hit town around 2 or 3PM on the 11th. Are you going to be there on Wed.?

richierich said:
i should be up there by then.dont forget to bring some thing sexy.....
Alright , Im scared!! LMAO
If I here you two from all the way across the street, I'm calling the cops!! :Moon:

Sno-Xr said:
Alright , Im scared!! LMAO
If I here you two from all the way across the street, I'm calling the cops!! :Moon:
LMAO!

Hey Rich your off the hook. My friend finally called at lunch and he's in. I got a room booked. We'll be in town Wed thru Sun. My next question is what is the plan for riding. Were at the Holiday Inn Express which is 2 miles west of town off M-28. Who's riding in groups, where ya'll meeting and at what time. I've missed out on the groups the last two times up and don't want to miss riding with the cool kids again!

Come to the Garage at Alger Falls Hotel...down the road from you ...we can go over details if nothing else meet in the Alger Parking lot before 9am.

greg.if you can get a room at the american inn.its alot closer by 10-15 min. by sled and 5-10 by car.plus the american inn is a hop away from the gas station we fill up at.they just built it and its next to pamida.theres some other guys staying there also.

so your bud changed his mind.thats cool saves you driving by yourself.any questions when you get up there my cell is 920-279-3523

Thanks Rich, I'll plug the number in my cell.
I'm happy to be able to have the company on the drive up but I'm kinda sad. I was really looking forward to throwin a leg over you.

Back