jan 8th, 9th, 10th muni

n2oiroc

anyone going to muni for the 8th 9th and 10th? i cant make it later in the week and would like to meet up with someone for some riding!

better make sure they have better snow than they do now. holiday trail pounders, warm weather and rain have it decimated. long way to drive to ride in the mud. we were planning on staying in grand marais and comming over for a ty visit the group is leaning toward heading to ontario for our first trip now. ski

snow will be fine for next weekend, i went saturday and there was plenty just a few icey corners. last monday we rode from muni to grand marais and i think there was actually more snow near muni. also the rain didnt do as much as you might think. fresh 5-6 inches on friday and we are suppose toget morethis week.

see you guys soon. will be wend morning. will have 3 rx-1s,1-vmax,two cats and 2 skidoos, and 1polaris. with Green 05 Duramax with inline 4 place.

hello everyone, just joined the board and was wondering if there are any women's groups or coed groups I could join?

thanks very much for the information. I will have to check things out around here. On average, how many riders get together for the TY rides?

YamiChik said:
hello everyone, just joined the board and was wondering if there are any women's groups or coed groups I could join?[/QUOTE

Were always up for women joining the group. I myself am a lesbian trapped in a mans body, but thats another story.

A TYer is not a gender it's a state of mind.

yamichick, if you ride motorcycles as well there is a forum off from www.cycleforums.com called angel chat. this is an all women only motorcycle forum called cycle angels

http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=51

a place where women can ask questions in the open without feeling pressure that it is a stupid question amungst the male population.

my wife goes by snobuny on that site. i have the same handle on the mens side. we are from michigan as well. there is also www.femmoto.com that is for females as well, my wife and i made the trek to vegas for last years event. very fun.

welcome to ty. ski

Last edited:
On the munising rides there is sometimes about 30 people.I think Gina(yamahagirl) on here put's some kind of ladies benefit ride together and she is also for Michigan.

Hey Ryan ... glad to see you made it back ... even happier that Rick wasn't with you! I would of gone insane not hearing from him missing that long out west!

I ride in the For Women Only Easter Seals ride ... is it in February out of Grayling.

Back