January 21-27th...anybody in the lower?

Just got an email from Fay's Motel, just south of Frederic. It's looking pretty good for the weekend...anyone able to get out?

John
'

Greetings Sledders,

Yahoo! We got 3 inches of wet heavy snow last night and another inch today.

Keith took a quick sled ride and decided to go bouncing through the woods in the big blue tractor to cut the bumps and pack the snow in. He just gave me a call and said it's turning out pretty good.

Right now the weather people are calling for snow showers daily through Saturday with temps in the low 30's during the day and below freezing overnight.

We are good to go for the weekend.

Ride often and please be safe.

Sandy, Keith and the girls

I will be up around lake city area, we will probably head up that ways. Or maybe snag a little ride back in the camp. Well have my srx a 98 srx a vmax with a clear hood and a 03 black f7. If ya see us wave or something and ill do the same fer ya

I might be able to ride with ya Johnny. Lil ol 500 leaf blower of course . . .

Leaf blower does just fine, don't it!

I'm looking at getting up to Fay's on thursday, ride Friday and saturday. Room are cheap!

I'm planning on hitting trails if they're nice, but concentrating on the fun spots in the hinterlands :) Wahoo!

Staying at Fay's, thursday and friday night. Keith (the owner) is going to ride on thursday too...show us some rarely traveled back woods areas! I'm excited, he's told me a little about where he goes, and I can never seem to find it on the map..hmmmm.

Hope you can make it up Ding! I'd be glad to share a room with ya.

I am shooting for making it up. How much are the rooms? Do they have a website or do you have a phone number? I snore real bad, so usually get my own room out of respect for my riding partners. I did share a room with Jerry (BigGuy) once, and he didn't seem to mind . . . LaLaLa

hey, hey, hey.... dont pick on my big buddy! LOL...

first time i rode with gerry he made the announcement just before dark,

if you want to say something to me do it now because when, it gets dark i cant see what you're saying. LOL!

same trip he opened his big ole 4 place trailer (in ontario mind you) and he had like 200 gallons of gas in 5 gallon gas cans. when you go accross the border you are only allowed to take 5 gallons extra MAX. LOL! so much for the dont ask dont tell policy. LOL!

he is great guy to be around, super person. ski

Snore??

Hey Ding do you SNORE geez I never heard you!!! oh yeah that is right I didnt wear my hearing aids at night!! LOL

Hey Ski that is why I can get away with murder being deaf! they just dont want to put up with me thru customs I give them shit the just say get the hell out of here! :WayCool: :WayCool: ;)!

Just watch out that you don't run into an agent that realizes that you are actually cursing them in sign language, and not simply waving your arms around . . . LOL

LOL

Ding!

Here ya go...
Fay's Motel

800-257-3010
989-348-7031

78 N. I-75 Bus. Loop
Grayling, MI 49738

What days are you coming up? Ihope you can make Thursday, Keith knows the back country like the back of his hand...
I'm booked for thursday and friday night with 1 double bed, but as of this morning he had a room with 2 doubles...we could swap if it's still available, I'll bring ear plugs :)

Give him a call, see what he can do for ya. Can't wait!

hey guys keep an eye out for me and my buddy , there will be two of us , a 440 rev(really a 800) with the # 827 on the side and a apex gt , we might head over to run the radar at lakes of the north and grab a bite to eat ..

were also riding thursday friday ...

Back