New Sleds

loaded question

If you like it and it fits your needs buy it, and I am sure you will have many years of reliable riding. These sleds are designed well, and really a bargain because a 2 stroke is a lot less $$ to build than a 4 stroker.

IMO - Not me, need a mogul masher with more than 114 hp, and lighter than 540-550 lbs (est) that is designed to HAMMER bumps.

This is going to turn into a long winded Y is the best, no they arent, yes they are, but that is my open minded answer to your question.

Good luck, and take advantage of the incentives on the o5's (thats surprised me)

I am with you bleueje17 the new sleds are going to be good at meeting some peoples desires for a trail sled, but they weigh to much to really be competitive...
if i was going to buy a new sled for the mountain VmaxSx600 iwould want light weight period...80-100 lbs. more is just to much weight, go pick up 80 pounds and stand there and think about it when your holding that weight and you will see in a short time and be wondering what in the world was yamaha thinking when they cut the two strokes out of the line up so soon...just my opinion CP

Hey guys....I talked to a couple of guys who did ride the new vectors and mountain Rx-1 and Vector...they said they are much better machines than the 04 Rx-1....they said they ride better, have better floatation, and handling with the new skis, and feel much lighter...I would think a mountain Vector with a turbo would be tough to beat in the hills.

Vector Mtn.

Well, first off, it does NOT cost more to rebuild that 4 stroke over a two stoke. 2nd, the weight is ALOT less than the RX-1, and does just fine on the trails.

Cost of replacing crank in a 99 Mach Z, $1845

Replacing an entire RX-1 motor, $1650

Back