MUNI, when are u arriving!

Sno-Xr

Myself and a Doo buddy should be there mid afternoon wednesday, 3 or 4 ish!
:yrules:

We'll be in town Wed too. 7 hours from my place. We may be heading out around 2 or 3AM Wed which puts us in Muni 9 or 10AM.

Wednesday around 6. We need to hookup for a little late night run to check the trails. Maybe someone sould call Gerou and warn him to get his act together. Need some groomin' done for Thursday thru Sunday!!

Dave :die:

Hey Terry, Just as long as "Turtle" doesn't have a repeat performance LOL!! J/K Steve. My riding partner has an 06 Rage now, so I was having flashbacks. We will DEFINITELY be ready for a little sashay throughthe trees.

Dave :WayCool:

We should be there arround 5 pm I think. the goal is to exit chicago arround 7 am. If some people are going to hook up for a ride on Wed night let me know.:yam:

I like to take a few guys out right away, and show them some off trail close to the motels. Gets the edge off right away, and is a lot of fun. Just have to watch the hard crusted snowbanks. OUCH!!!!!

Terry, Im sure my Doo buddy and I will be ready to go, I'll leave a message for you at Alger when we get there and let you know where we'll be.

Glad to see you're making the trip snoxr! toddmeister and I should be there thursday around noon or 1pm. I'm sure we'll pull the sleds off and suit up first thing, after taking a piss! Hope it's not as cold as last year!

Viper_Dave said:
Hey Terry, Just as long as "Turtle" doesn't have a repeat performance LOL!! J/K Steve. My riding partner has an 06 Rage now, so I was having flashbacks. We will DEFINITELY be ready for a little sashay throughthe trees.

Dave :WayCool:
Just for that, I'm not coming up until Thursday. :Moon:

I look forward to seeing everyone again. ;)!

Hey Steve, I gave you a 9.5 for dismount on that 3mph crash. Very gracefull, and to end up back on the track and skis, was worth it. Would have been a solid "10" if the sled would have stayed running.

J/K, glad you were not hurt, buddy 'ol pal!

I am not getting there until Thursday noon now (was supposed to be there Wednesday noon).

I will be riding the Phazer again as the Viper project is not done yet. :o|

Actually the Phazer isn't ready to go either, but it is a lot closer to ready than the Viper is. I really need to just get a new sled.

Last edited:
wife gets out of work at 4 on thurs... we will be there, but probably not until 9 ish thursday night.... the garage should still be warm and the beers cold right????

Back