Attn Munising riders

gwinnraptor

This saturday in Gwinn (50 miles east of Munising) there is going to be the annual ice drags on Johnson lake in gwinn. The races are put on by a couple of locals and its not sanctioned or money entried, just for fun.

There is normally quite a few people out there for this event, followed by partying.

I figured id invite you all in case you happen to be riding over this way, there are groomed trails from munising to gwinn.

If interested i can always meet you guys in gwinn at the gas station and you can follow me out there, or you can just come out.

Racing starts around noon saturday jan 14th.

Me and 7 of my friends may stop by. Ice thickness last I heard was 3 to 6 inches. We will be doing a big loop from au train and that may make a good resting spot. What times are they doing the racing.

they start around noon.

it was about 10 degrees last night so i bet it made some ice last night.

I was told last week that there was 6+ inches out there.

hope to see you there, ill be on a 98 SRX 700 with M10 rear, probably with a Viper and an SXR. hope to see you there.

ALRIGHTY!!!!

hope to see you there, be safe keep it between the trees this weekend and have fun guys.

Ill check this site saturday morning, if you guys are going to come, post something and i can call you or meet you in gwinn and lead you out there if you wanted to or give directions.

my.php

If any of you guys see this sled out on the lake, its me. Stop by and give a shout.

Back