Yamaha twin tracker

proton

hello yamaha fans...yamaha can still turn left and go fast. Won half the races this year

wow

Details more pics everything. That thing looks Fing awsome. Gives me some ideas, makes mama run away screaming, SO YOU KNOW ITS GOOTA BE COOL.[/sizeMaxdlx

We race in MIRA pro-open...This sled has a THREE cylinder 817cc Bender big bore engine...usally posts the fastest speeds at all our events

why not come up to beausejour manitoba canada one year and show us what its got? we have the best track in canada and a great turnout every december and march. great looking sled by the way!!

we are planning on it next year...can we race with an 800cc+ at Beausejure MB

not to sure but i will find the info or website and post it for you. will ask my cousin, he is on the race commitie along with a couple of my friends.

proton said:
We race in MIRA pro-open...This sled has a THREE cylinder 817cc Bender big bore engine...usally posts the fastest speeds at all our events

Where are you from if you are running MIRA? Nice looking sled & would not mind checking it out some time! I feel really bad about Gary Kitchen being he was a friend & a very good customer of ours. Best of luck & be safe :!: Bushman

That looks like its a Ski-doo F-1 I used to have one but it had only the Snopro 340 and it was hella fast with that I couldn't imagine it with the Bender triple

cool picture...we had alot of fun racing this year, to bad our season was cut short by weather, we lost the championship by 2 points. we had the fastest sled in pro-open, oh well there's always next year.

Back