TY ATV Rides???

I had my Rappy out during the first TY ride in the same location. There was another group slogging through the pits as I was making it from one high ground location to another while the rest of the TY guys were wallowing their tractors around like pigs in slop.

The members of this other group seemed to take great pleasure in following me and informing me that I had the wrong machine for the conditions. "By golly if it was me I'd be getting one of them thar Grizzly's, that's what you need for this here trail, not that thang yer ridin there."

After about the third verbal assault I replied: "Golly gee Jed, yer right, I'm gonna go get me one a dem dare Grizzly's rot now!"

With that I blasted back to my trailer, fired up my Grizzly and commenced to wallowing. Ol' Jed couldn't believe it when I came back with my Grizz so I made sure I splatted a little mud on him as I went by. :na

The reality of the trail system in the Hurley area is you have seek out the mud pits. There's actually more Raptor friendly trails than pits and the system has trails to bypass the mud areas. Of course, all bets are off if it happens to be wet at the time you go.
:WayCool:

Back