2006 Muni Ride Pics!!!

Just an FYI on the Photo Galleries used for this rides pictures. It looks like it only works properly in IE not sure why, Mozilla take the scrolling Gallery and shows all thumbnails in a row, unless I am missing a plug in??. So to view it properly, please view with IE (Internet Explorer).

Tom

Great pics Tom, although I dont know how Dan's Ski Poo made the first pic!LOL
I know we both had a great time and cant wait till the next one!

Looked like a great time, I was up at the Buckhorn on Sunday, Monday and left Tuesday. I ran into a couple TY guys. When is the next TY ride?

Thank you!

Just wanted to thank every one for buying a 50/50 ticket! Special thanks to the winners ... Tami and Gerby for donating the money back to Easter Seals!

Thanks to Tom for doing the 50/50! :rocks:

THANK YOU!!! ;)!

Gina

This is the one year I didn't bring a camera...and only got a little bit of video of Ding jumping the Phazer :( But I had a ball with all the good folks this site brings together. Thanks again Tom!

gina, your very welcome. we had a blast that night, it was so much fun. i missed last year's ride, hopefully never again. if anybody has ever thought about going on these rides do it you won't be sorry. you'll meet some of the nicest people around and just have an awesome time! i can't wait for march!

i wish i could make the march ride..... oh well..... little blue is doing fine, ETA 1 month exactly.....

and if anyone has not been able to make a ride in the past, do it, you will be hooked.....

thanks again to mr sled and all the great people on here that make TY what it is, the best snowmo web site, or better yet community on the net.....

good luck gina, hope you raise tons for easter seals... gerby and t-bag your donation back to gina was top notch, shows the kind of people that are here, that cash could have easily bought all the prizes you won in the raffle, by the way did you buy a lotto ticket???

ahh, onlyblue. did we have a good time or what! you are something else, i can't remember laughing so hard fri and sat night. from your double back flip off the metal chair, "thank god somebody put that carpet down for you to land on" that was classic to all your mortician stories, when ever i'm going #2 out in the wood's when it's cold, i'll be thinking of you. your wife must be a saint! good luck with the little guy, keep us up to date. a little story on gina, when i first came to this site 3-4 years ago, gina was the first person i posted to, i was really interested in going on one of these "muni rides" well i didn't quite no how to get their, and i had seen gina was living in green bay and thought maybe i could follow them up,but they were leaving on a different day so instead she gave me directions. so that's what led me to meeting all different tyer's like yourself and having the great times that we have! i guess that's just my way of thanking gina,oh and plus i'm a nice person too! o.k so much for that. i really didn't win all the prizes, i had a total of 10 tickets and only won on 9 of them, so i wasn't that lucky! and no i didn't get a lottery ticket. i figured my luck was all used up by then! later

Last edited:
Holy crap Gerby ... you remember that!

Gosh I can't belive we have known all you yahoo's that long! LOL
Its hard to believe this was the 5th year for the muni ride! Time flies ... Rick and I have made some great friends from the rides ... not to mention we even met each other on one of the rides! LMAO!

OnlyBlue ... when did your wife have the little one ... I must have you confused with someone else ... I thought your wife was with you in muni? Enjoy the little guy ... ours is 4 1/2 months now and we can't imagine life with out her! Its crazy the amount of joy kids bring ...

ETA = estimated time of arrival..... he isnt here, yet..... 29 days and counting till the date.....

she was there, very pregnant.... he is due on Feb 23.... we cant wait.... my bday is the 12th, the new yamis come out in feb, my baby due in feb...

gonna be a busy month......

Back